REGISTRATION AND BOOK RENTAL PAYMENTS
2019-2020 Registration Dates and Times
June 10, 2019 Online Registration Begins
July 17, 2019 On-site Registration in all ENSC buildings, 10:00-7:00
Use the following link to and help guides to begin enrolling your students online using PowerSchool's Parent Portal. Students who have not previously attended East Noble School Corporation will need to register at the school the student will attend.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal--Use this link to begin the enrollment process.
- Quick Start Guide for online enrollment
- If you need additional assistance using the PowerSchool Parent Portal, open The Guardian Guide to Online Registration.
- Should you have additional problems, call (260)347-7180, extension 0 and someone will be glad to assist you.
2019-2020 Book Rental Costs
The following numbers are the book rental costs for K-8 students for the 2019-2020 school year. Please note that fees for grades 9-12 are determined by individual student class schedules. You may also download a copy of these fees by clicking here.
- Kindergarten - $111.50
- Grade 1 - $125.75
- Grade 2 - $137.00
- Grade 3 - $139.00
- Grade 4 - $151.25
- Grade 5 - $176.25
- Grade 6 - $176.25
- Grade 7 - $183.75
- Grade 8 - $189.75
Online Book Rental Payments
- Educational Materials Fees (book rental) may be paid online starting on in early to mid-July. Go directly to https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55562or go to http://www.eastnoble.net, click on the PARENT link, and the open the PARENT PORTAL page. On this page, you will find a link for EFUNDS FOR SCHOOLS.